As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to explain features birthday cards better, and so on.
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools, and contributing to marketing projects.
- Learning how to improve writing skills, edit and proofread.
- Learn on the job about the best practices in the industry.
- Learn to use design tools like Canva to create creatives for the marketing material.
- Exposure to the industry and working with experts.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- At least two years of working as a content marketer
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output in a short .period
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How do we work as a 100% remote team
• We believe in async communication. Fewer distractions, better focus.
• We don't do meetings without agendas. It saves time and gives us purpose.
• We respect writing and documenting. Easy to find, read, absorb and act.
• We love to ask and tell than assuming. It's good to be on the same page.
• We need an ownership mindset. You own it. Everyone supports it.