A back-end developer is a tech-savvy role that requires expertise in building the scalable backend of the web, desktop, and mobile apps. A back-end developer ensures that the application is optimized in technology to deliver the best user experience on desktop and mobile.
We are looking for a seasoned back-end developer with experience in NodeJS. Experience in NodeJS based frameworks like NestJS, Microservices-based architecture is a bonus.
What to expect from the role
- Work on various projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Exposure to the industry with guidance from experts in the field.
- First-hand experience with developing scalable back-end.
- Opportunity to learn on the job with scope for growth.
- Work closely with design, product management, and front-end teams to create GraphQL & REST APIs using Hasura & NestJS.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience as a Nodejs developer.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading, Queuing, Caching.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google, or Openstack will be a plus
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Seeking a full-time engagement and not being distracted by freelancing / personal projects.
How do we work
- We believe in async communication. Fewer distractions, better focus.
- We don't do meetings without agendas. It saves time and gives us purpose.
- We respect writing and documenting. Easy to find, read, absorb and act.
- We love to ask and tell than assuming. It's good to be on the same page.
- We need an ownership mindset. You own it. Everyone supports it.