A front-end developer is a tech-savvy role that requires expertise in web design and involves translating customer needs into interactive web apps with visual elements that users see and interact with. A front-end developer is responsible for ensuring that the application is optimized both in technology and aesthetics while delivering the best user experience on desktop and mobile.
We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer with experience in ReactJS, Redux (or any other State Management framework), TailwindCSS, and a UI Framework (we use Ant Design & FluentUI) to join our product team who will be an exceptional problem solver.
What to expect from the role
- Work on various projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Exposure to the industry with guidance from experts in the field.
- First-hand experience with developing web pages.
- Opportunity to learn on the job with scope for growth.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices using TailwindCSS - our go-to CSS library.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable React components and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, TailwindCSS, and CSS Flexbox.
- Proficient with UI Frameworks like Ant Design and Fluent UI is a plus.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Seeking a full-time engagement and not being distracted by freelancing / personal projects.
How do we work
- We believe in async communication. Fewer distractions, better focus.
- We don't do meetings without agendas. It saves time and gives us purpose.
- We respect writing and documenting. Easy to find, read, absorb and act.
- We love to ask and tell than assuming. It's good to be on the same page.
- We need an ownership mindset. You own it. Everyone supports it.